Since 1987, Thai Summit America has built a strong stamping and assembly operation in the United States. Our success is attributable to our talented Associates who are committed to a tradition of excellence and craftsmanship.
The mission of the Human Resources Department is to provide Associate services and programs aimed at attracting and retaining satisfied, quality Associates to continuously improve Thai Summit America Corporation’s competitive edge. These efforts are guided by equity and fairness for the benefit of all Associates and the company. We value diversity. Our workforce is comprised of many cultures, lifestyles, backgrounds and abilities.
Thai Summit America Corporation’s careers include Sales, Administration, Engineering, Production, Skilled Trades, Finance, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Information Technology and Human Resources. Associate development and career ambitions are important to Thai Summit Group, and developing employees in the context of changing business needs will help us stay competitive into the future.
We are opening a new manufacturing facility in Bardstown, Kentucky and we’re seeking qualification candidates who have manufacturing experience to be part of our team.
To apply: Please email resume to Iwantajob-TSK@thaisummit.us or mail to
149 Parrish Blvd.
Bardstown, KY 40004
No agencies please.
At Will Employer. EEOC.
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
Our most valuable resource is our Associates. At Thai Summit America Corporation, our goal is to attract the best people, and keep them, with a very competitive total compensation package that includes industry-leading benefits. Thai Summit America Corporation’s benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan and Defined Career Paths
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Discretionary Contribution
- Company Matching Contribution
- Insurance Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Supplier Discounts
Current Open Positions:
Primary Job Function:
Operation of the press line, racking of the parts produced, quality control, housekeeping and participation in TPM activities, forklift driving and metal rework of the parts. Setting dies on the bolsters may also be required: this requires a crane operating license. Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed Management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain housekeeping requirements to ensure a safe work environment.
- Inspect parts produced per process to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Complete quality check documentation per process.
- Initiate quality improvements and assist in concern resolution.
- Maintain production efficiencies.
- Complete inside/outside die changeovers.
- Program and fine adjust automation equipment.
- Build automation tooling.
- Troubleshoot automation and equipment.
- Rack parts per specifications.
- Load steel in to de stacker using a fork truck.
- Participate in improvement activities using 5-S / TPM processes.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of manufacturing experience preferred.
- General knowledge of quality systems.
- Able to identify sheet metal/aluminum defects.
- Basic knowledge using an ERP system.
Internal Training Requirements:
- New hire orientation
- Benefits orientation
- Safety orientation
- Sexual harassment training
- ERP system
Health, Safety and Physical Demand Requirements:
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing for 8 hours or more.
- Occasional lifting, climbing, carrying, pulling, griping, grasping, bending, stooping, twisting and reaching throughout the work day.
- Hand and eye coordination.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain a Passport.
- Travel within the US and Canada up to 5%, usually travel is throughout SE Michigan.
Risks Associated with Job Function/Working Conditions:
- Manufacturing environment.
This is an At Will position
The above points have been explained sufficiently